This site is published by NANOICE AS, a limited company with ORG. NR. 996754987 and with registered office in the city of N-6475 MIDSUND NORWAY.
RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY
NANOICE AS is committed to respect the privacy and protect the personal data of everyone wanting to access our website www.nanoiceglobal.com, so we would like to let you know about the type of data that we collect from visitors to our site and how we use and protect this information. We comply with the EU 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Norwegian Data Protection Authority (Datatilsynet).
The term ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person; (extract from Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Art. 4), e.g. people’s names, postal addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.
SCOPE AND COVERAGE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We do not collect children’s data. If a person under the age of 18 would provide personal data, he/she should provide it with the parent’s consent.
We do not make decisions based on automated processing, including profiling.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal data that we collect when you visit our website (www.nanoiceglobal.com) are used by NANOICE AS solely to improve our website and to supply you with services and information that meet your needs more effectively. We may use the personal data that you provide to us such as name, email, phone, company name, position to respond to your requests and inquires, provide you information of our existing and new products and services, send you newsletters or for other purposes that you have agreed upon data collection. Additionally, if you apply for an open work position, our HR department and a partner HR/Recruitment company may process your data and you might be contacted for job opportunities. You may at any time request that we stop sending you emails and other communication.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The legal grounds on which we rely to process your personal data are:
- An agreement we have with you or to take steps to enter in agreement with you
- A freely given consent that you provided us upon collection of your personal data
- Our legitimate interests to effectively deliver information or services to you, based on our evaluation that the processing doesn’t interfere with your fundamental rights and freedoms
- A legal or regulatory obligations to which NANOICE AS is subject and must comply with.
We may share your personal information with the companies in our group, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to respond to your requests and inquires or for the performance of a contract, we enter into with them or you. All third parties with which we share personal data are bound to maintain appropriate level of organizational and technical protection measures. Personal data can be shared with government and regulatory agencies in order to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
Your data may be provided to processors under art. 28 of the Regulations /GDPR/ providing sufficient guarantees to implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that processing will meet all requirements of the Regulations and the Data Protection Law and ensure the protection of rights of the data subject.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
NANOICE AS has implemented generally accepted organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, loss, alternation, misuse, destruction. Only authorized persons who have been properly trained and made aware of NANOICE AS privacy standards and obligations are provided access to personal data.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
We try to keep your personal data for no longer, then it is needed, considering the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
Under GDPR you have certain rights in relation to your personal data. These rights include:
- Access – You can ask us whether we process your personal data, and if so, to provide you more information on that.
- Rectification – You can at any time request that we correct your personal data in case of inaccuracy.
- Erasure – You can request from us to delete all your personal information that we process. We will do so without undue delay, unless there is some legal obligation to the company that requires your data to be kept. You can make a request that we delete your data at [email protected] or in a standard written form.
- Restriction of processing – You can request that we temporary restrict processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of your personal data, prefer to restrict processing rather than erasing personal data, or you need that we keep your data for you to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- Data portability – You can request that we transmit your personal data (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) to another controller. This right applies when processing is based on consent or on a contract or is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object – You can object to our use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes including profiling. You can make a request to unsubscribe at [email protected]
- Right to withdraw consent – You can, at any time withdraw the consent you have previously provided to us. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on that consent before its withdraw.
- Right to lodge a complaint – If you are not satisfied with the result from exercising your rights, you can lodge a complaint to us – [email protected] and to the supervisory authority. https://ec.europa.eu/info/index_en ; https://edpb.europa.eu/edpb_en
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Our site may contain hypertext links to other sites. We do not make any commitment in respect of any other site that you may access via our site and we cannot be held liable under any circumstances for the contents of such sites, their operation or access to them.
The use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use and processing of personal data is subject to the regulations of the Norwegian legislation.
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored on your hard drive. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers. You can find more information on how cookies work on http://www.aboutcookies.org .
There are different types of cookies that we use:
- Necessary Cookies – they make the website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies
- Statistics – they help website owners to understand how visitors interact with the website by collecting and reporting information anonymously
- Marketing – they are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user
Please, contact us if you would like more information on what cookies we use at [email protected]
By using this website, you agree that we can place cookies on your computer or device. However, you can control and manage cookies in various ways. Every modern browser has functionalities to see what cookies you have stored, delete them and block certain sites from storing cookies on your computer. These settings are generally in the “Security and Privacy” sections of the browser. You can opt-out of having your anonymized browsing activity within our website recorded by the Google Analytics Cookies by following the instructions on: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html .
HOW TO CONTACT US?
If in future you do not wish to be contacted following a visit to the NANOICEGLOBAL site, please write to us at [email protected]
If you wish to check, correct or update any personal data that you have given to us, please write to [email protected]